, , , , , , , , ,

New Koma Art Website

11:54

Hello guys!
I hope you are having a wonderful weekend.
I just wanted to announce the launch of my new website KomaArt.net.
All of my original work and art prints are now available online on my shop.
Art prints are now available in 3 different sizes (8.5" X 11") (11.7" X 16.6") & (13" X 19") starting at 30$.
I am also accepting commissions and custom work, I will be sharing some of old commissions here soon.
I would love to hear your thoughts on the website.


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Excellent! Having a personal art website is really more advisable now than ever before, with the expansion of online platforms that tend to get things crowded. It is really better to have one especially and exclusively for your work so that not only can it be more easily located, but that it stands out. Though you can still use those online platforms to promote your personal website, so that more people can go visit it. Great move, Doha, and I hope you continue to build your online presence from this.

    Travis White @ Marketing Digest

    ReplyDelete

About me

My name is Koma and I am a freelance artist and illustrator, living in the beautiful suburbs of Toronto Canada.
I studied Interior Design and I hold a Masters degree in Interior Architecture and a Minor in Fine Arts.

As a kid i had the wildest imagination. I lived in a world filled with colours, fairies and witchcraft. And since I can't be a witch I decided to be an artist. :)
So after 6 years of working full time as an Interior Designer I decided to follow my dreams and start a career in art.

My Art varies from modern acrylic paintings of cityscape and landmarks, to acrylic installations of detailed tree stumps which I love to make.
My illustrations focus on fashion, lifestyle and of course colourful tree stumps.

I hope you will love my work and see the world through my eyes.

Koma

Instagram